Friday, February 26, 2016

Photos on Friday: Day trip down I-81

I haven't really been able to get downtown lately and with all the snow and ice we've had since mid-January didn't venture anywhere too much in Northern Virginia either. Last weekend we did take a road trip down I-81 to the Radford/Blacksburg/Christiansburg area, so I thought I'd use that as this week's Photos on Friday theme. It's a beautiful drive along I-81 and over the years I've gotten several great future day trip ideas to take from the DC area. (Many to still be made :)

Here are some photos I took from the passenger's seat:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.