Friday, July 17, 2015

Summer fun in Washington DC (taking a break)

This summer is turning out to be busier than I thought! I'll still be posting, but it will probably be a little more sporadic than I have been in recent months. If you are looking for something specific that is going on in the area, many summer events in Washington DC and Northern Virginia I wrote about last year are perennial. If you'd like to find these, you can do a search in the box to the right of this blog.

Thanks for reading! Hope you're having a great summer.

A summer view of the U.S. Capitol (a couple of years ago) taken from the top of the Old Post Office building. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.