Friday, January 9, 2015

Photos on Friday: Cherry Blossoms on the Brain

I know it's early and this week has been chilly in the DC Metro area, but now that 2015 has arrived, I've already got spring on the brain and spring means cherry blossoms! Every year I look forward to hopping the train on a weekday and wandering through the Tidal Basin to view and photograph the blossoms. In recent years I've been fortunate enough to make it to see them during peak. 

I'll be posting a lot more about the cherry blossoms over the next two months!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.