Friday, August 5, 2016

Photos on Friday: Cloud formations and beautiful views on Skyline Drive

Earlier this week I posted about the incredible wildlife spottings we had during our Skyline Drive outing. 

Being today is Photos on Friday I wanted to share a few more pictures taken in Shenandoah National Park. Such a beautiful place.



Visitors to the park enjoy the gorgeous views
The wildflowers on the mountain were plenty. Lots of butterflies too, I didn't realize one had "photo bombed" this shot (yellow spot)

Lovely clouds on that Friday afternoon
Views from one of the overlooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.