Friday, August 1, 2014

Photos on Friday: Visiting the Lincoln Memorial at night

Visiting the Lincoln Memorial at night was a unique experience for me. While there were many people around at this late hour (I think it was about 11 p.m.), it was very quiet. We went inside the memorial and then sat outside on the steps and reflected a bit looking across the way at the Washington Monument.

Lincoln Memorial at night
Perhaps not surprisingly there were several people visiting the Lincoln Memorial at this late hour
Lincoln Memorial, Washington DC
Walking up to the Lincoln Memorial at night was a different experience than my usual day trips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.