Thursday, May 22, 2014

Welcome to A Visitor's Guide to the Washington D.C. Metro area blog

Welcome to my blog! I've been living in the Washington D.C. Metro area for close to 10 years now. I find it to be an incredible area to live in for a number of reasons. 

With this blog I hope to provide regional information and share first-hand experiences of the various sites, landmarks and also some of the events happening in the Washington, D.C. Metro area. 

Whether you are a local or a visitor to this wonderful region, there is plenty to see and do! I hope you enjoy my posts and find the information shared helpful. Thanks for stopping by!

Some photos I've taken over the years:
 
 
Picking tulips
Families pick tulips at Burnside Farms in Haymarket, Va.

Visitors stand in line at Gen. George and Martha Washington's majestic Mount Vernon

Crowds gather to see the corpse flower that bloomed at the U.S. Botanic Garden in summer 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.