Thursday, June 23, 2016

Harry Potter days at the Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary

I've been a big fan of the Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary for years and have taken numerous tours since we moved into the area. One thing I didn't know was that the museum hosts a Harry Potter event every year

The Apothecary even has the "Dragon's Blood", as featured in Harry Potter. There are other interesting ingredients for potions as well located at the museum.

The event typically takes place at the end of July and coincides with the character Harry Potter's birthday and that of author J.K. Rowland, July 31. There is an event for ages 21+ and is an hour-long tour, reservations are required. There is also a family-friend event for all ages. Tickets go on sale July 1 and from what the museum says, they go fast! 

If you want to see more photos or learn more about the Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary, I invite you to read my detailed post on its history and visitor experience. It's one of my favorite places!

Meticulously maintained, this museum is, in a word, amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.