Friday, February 13, 2015

Photos on Friday: Chapman (Beverley) Mill off I-66

Today's Photos on Friday travels out to the border of Prince William and Fauquier Counties where the historical Chapman (Beverley) Mill is located. I wrote a far more detailed post last year about the mill, but wanted to share a few additional photos today.  Currently, there are efforts to restore this amazing landmark full of history. Built in 1742, it survived 7 wars and was operational until 1951. Sadly, it was destroyed by fire in 1998.

I invite you to visit my original post that shares more of its history: Visiting the historical and resilient Chapman’s Mill (Beverley Mill)



The inside of the mill as it looked about 2 years ago. You can see the strengthening that has been done.

Interior of the Beverley Mill Store



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.