Friday, December 5, 2014

Photos on Friday: Garden Railway model train exhibit at USBG

This week's Photos on Friday revisits the holiday festivities taking place at the United States Botanic Garden. I'd written a more detailed post in recent weeks on what you'll see at the conservatory during the holidays. Today I wanted to share a few more photos from my last visit, focusing on the Garden Railway model train exhibit

A train comes zooming by at the Garden Railway model train exhibit

Percy (I think that's this train's name?) takes a turn around the Zebra Zone
Looking up at one of the train overpasses


Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.