Friday, December 19, 2014

Photos on Friday: Holiday Festivities in Washington DC

This week's Photos on Friday takes a jump downtown to Washington D.C. The District is no New York City in terms of decorations, however, it is festive in its own more subtle way. 

I enjoy walking around the quiet streets this time of the year and looking at the pretty decorations.

I haven't been downtown for the last two months, but for today's Photos on Friday I thought I'd share some photos from earlier years.


Close up look at the Congressional tree

U.S. Treasury
One of my favorites - an ornament at the United States Botanic Garden

2 comments:

  1. I have never been to the Botanic Garden, another place to add to my list. Very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I do think you'd like it. Being close to the Capitol, Library of Congress and Supreme Court, makes it a nice trip to see many of these sites.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.